- Kristi: He's hot.
- Me: Gregory Peck?
- Kristi: Whoever that guy is.
- Me: Gregory Peck.
- Kristi: Was he in that movie "Angry Old Men"?
- Me: You mean "12 Angry Men"? That was Henry Fonda.
- Lauren: What's that movie?
- Me: It's about the jurors deliberating in a murder trial and--
- Lauren: Is it the one where they're like, "You can't handle the truth!"?
- Me: No! That's "A Few Good Men."
- Kristi: Lauren, that's the movie with Jack Nicholson...er...Jack Nicholas?
- Me: Dear God.
- Me: I'm full of pesto and Cheez-Its, and I'm going to go meet up with this girl and blow her mind.
- Lauren: Sounds like a lucky lady.
I swear they pay him to be there and sit on the front row, so they can cut to him all the time, and thank God for that.
One of the movies premiering at Sundance this year pulled a guerrilla operation in a theme park that has its own jail. I can’t even shoot in Rockefeller Center without promptly getting kicked out.
And I’ve still got it:
Kristi: I think my hair would look better if I didn’t drive around with the windows down all the time.
Me: I think your hair would look better if it was in a ziplock bag next to my bed.
Kristi: Ryan, you’re so creepy.